The Mideer Alphabet Puzzle is designed to help a child learn the alphabet. It’s interactive and finds the child associating images with different letters. It’s great for helping learners aged 3 and above develop hands eye coordination and fine motor skills, as well as kickstarting their journey into literacy.
- Each puzzle piece has a pop-out letter of the alphabet that is perfect for teaching children the association between letters and words while developing their creativity and imagination.
- The puzzle pieces are made of eco-friendly and safe materials that are suitable for your child to play with.
- This puzzle is a mix of playful entertainment and education and skill development.
- It helps teach hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, as well as basic literacy fundamentals.
- It contains 52 alphabet pieces, each with a letter piece that can be taken out separately.
- The completed puzzle has a wave look and is 2 meters long on the floor.
- Box size: 25x25x5cm
- Suitable age: 3+
- Material: Cardboard, environmentally friendly materials, safe and nontoxic.