Autonomy Bracelet - In My Backpack
Autonomy bracelet - I Grow Up Collection
In my bag, I put my notebooks, my lunch box, my water bottle, my cap... Thinking about carrying all the essentials from home to school and from school to home can seem difficult for your toddler.
- Convenient. Allows the child to pack independently at home and at school.
- One of a kind. Your child will enjoy wearing it on his wrist or on his backpack.
- Adaptable to your reality. Used one by one, the pictograms help your child not to forget anything at school.
- Reusable. All the bracelets in the Growing Well collection can make room for other pictograms and even become a fashion accessory.
Use it as a reminder at home and at school. Let your child wear it on his wrist or tie it to his school bag.
Directions For Use
- 1 easy-care silicone bracelet
- 5 charms with pictograms
- Water bottle
- Lunch box
- Physical education clothing
Charm dimensions: 0.5" (1 cm)
Bracelet dimensions: 8" x 0.25" (20 x 0.6 cm)
Available in 5 bracelet colours. Bracelet colors may vary from photo.
From this Collection