Autonomy bracelet - I Grow Up Collection
Finally a routine tool that follows your child around the house!
- Practical. No need to go back and forth to a routine board.
- Discreet. It won't clutter up your space.
- One of a kind. Your child will enjoy wearing it.
- Adaptable to your reality. The pictograms can be added gradually according to your child's level and placed in the order that suits your family's rhythm.
- Reusable. All the bracelets in the Growing Up Well collection can make room for other pictograms and even become a fashion accessory.
Not suitable for children under the age of 3, as this product contains small parts.
Recommended age : From 3 to 9 years old
The fragmented routine. Ask your child to do only one thing by himself in the morning, like getting dressed. When the habit is created, add a charm on his bracelet to congratulate him. Build in a second step and then a third until he has all his charms.
Directions For Use
- 1 easy-care silicone bracelet
- 5 charms with pictograms
- I'm getting dressed.
- I'm making my bed
- I'm having lunch.
- I'm washing up.
- I'm getting ready to go out
Charm dimensions: 0.5" (1 cm)
Bracelet dimensions: 8" x 0.25" (20 x 0.6 cm)
Available in 5 bracelet colours. Bracelet colors may vary from photo.