This SPF 50 with white sage provides high sunburn protection. An ideal choice for athletes subject to prolonged sun exposure while training or for individuals with sun sensitive skin requiring greater UV protection. Protect and boost your skin’s defense against aging caused by the sun with this naturally sourced, antioxidant-infused, broad spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB high sunburn protection
- Oil, Alcohol, PABA, Preservative and Paraben Free
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic with topical anti-oxidant Vitamin E to scavenge free radicals
- Water & sweat resistant (80 mins)
- Not tested on animals and Vegan
- No synthetic fragrance in the variations with scents (natural citrus and white sage)
- No nut, nut oil, gluten, soy, dairy, egg or colorants
- Sustainable Practices and Carbon Neutral Manufacturing
- TSA travel approved size
No parabens, preservatives, nanoparticles, nuts, nut oil, gluten, dairy, egg, soy, sulphites or colorants have been added to these products.
Octocrylene 10.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%
Cyclopentasiloxane – considered an emollient that soothes and softens the skin by keeping moisture locked in.
Butyloctyl Salicylate – emollient, moisturizing agent and sunscreen solvent.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene – Photo-stablizes Avobenzone & Octinoxate.
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone – a Silicone compond that helps Skin conditioning.
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer – provides water resistance by providing a film forming binding.
Octyldodecanol – acts has a lubricant on the skin surface, gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
Polybutene – used as a binder- keeping ingredients together.
Tocopherols – Vitamin E antioxidant.
Bisabolol – an active plant extract isolated from German chamomile and thought to have anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
Lavendula Agustifolia Oil –
Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamont) Fruit
Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil
Santalum Album (Sandlewood) Oil