1. Start with clean, dry skin.
2. Pick out your tattoo and cut around it with sharp scissors.
3. Peel off the clear backing.
4. Place the image face side down on your skin.
5. Press a damp cloth or sponge over the tattoo paper.
6. Hold for at least 60 seconds.
7. Gently peel off the paper and wait for the tattoo to dry.
8. Your tattoo should last 2-4 days depending on placement and contact with water.
9. To remove, wash with cleansing oil or soap.
Warning: Don't apply to sensitive skin or near eyes.
Designed by G&H Korea and made in China.