On-the-Go Spot Protection - Simple, natural & safe mineral sunscreen stick.
Kids love the Tangerine & Vanilla scent!
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with mineral Zinc Oxide which rubs in clear!
- Yummy creamsicle fragrance kids (and parents) love!
- Convenient, easy-to-apply sunscreen stick application; use on ears, nose, and lips.
- Water and sweat resistant for 80 minutes.
- Naturally scented with non-photosensitizing organic Tangerine and Vanilla in a gentle Sunflower Oil base.
- Coral reef friendly, biodegradable, certified cruelty-free, and certified Non-GMO.
Get ready for fun in the sun with our SPF 35 Kids Clear Stick Sunscreen. Kids love how it smells which gives moms and dads a few more precious seconds to apply extra protection to cheeks, brows, ears, nose, and lips - those delicate areas most often exposed to the sun. Water and sweat resistant for 80 minutes, this kid- and parent-approved kids sunscreen stick is a safe and effective physical blocker. You can take it everywhere you go - just throw it in your beach bag, travel bag, or backpack. It's under 3 ounces, so it's air-travel friendly too!
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Mineral Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Base Sunscreen Ingredients:
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Tangerine Oil, Sunflower Vitamin E & Organic Vanilla Extract.
97% Organic Ingredients - Certified Non-GMO
This product is intended for "targeted" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids sunscreen stick: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.