Kids' ski snowsuit Reach in White
Reimatec kids' ski overall with functional snowsport details. Waterproof and very breathable material with plenty of recycled fibres. Goes up to size 164. Shaped cut.
This adjustable-waist snowsuit is designed for downhill skiing and comes in sizes to suit older as well as younger kids! The waterproof style is made from a dirt- and water-repellent material with a durable finish. It has lots of practical details to help you take on the slopes, from a detachable and adjustable hood that protects from wind to adjustable cuffs with thumb holes to keep the sleeves in place.
The hems on the legs have snowlocks to protect ankles from the snow. Belongings can be popped safely into the zip pockets on the chest, and one's ski pass nestles perfectly in the sleeve pocket. There's even an inner chest pocket for smartphones from sizes 116 cm and up. Shaped cut.
- Juniors' winter overall
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- Very durable reinforcements
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Slim cut
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
- Waist adjustment inside
- Snowlocks at leg ends
- Zip pockets, skipass pocket on sleeve
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 116 onward
- Two flap pockets
- Waterproofness: Water column at least 10 000 mm
- Warmth: Temperatures ca. 0 to -20 °C
- Breathability: Breathability at least 7 000 g/m2/24 h
- Durability: Durability over 30 000 cycles Martindale