FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $49+
- Assemble the puzzle pieces by matching the number with the number of animals in the cars of a train. One Lion, two elephants, three pandas, four giraffes, five alligators, six fox, seven sheep, eight pigs, nine turtles, ten chickens, eleven penguins and twelve birds complete the picture.
- Fun to assemble and excellent for children to learn numbers and time. When the puzzle is complete, practice telling time by moving the hands of the clock into different positions.
- Large puzzle pieces are easy for small hands to grip. Puzzle Play helps children develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and practise problem-solving.
- Age Range: 2+
- Material: High-quality paper
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.8 x 2 inches