PPSU Straw Cup - 300ml/10oz
Grosmimi PPSU 200ML Straw Cup, Sippy Cup For Baby And Toddlers From 6 Months (SMALL, 6 OZ)
- Leak-Free: ‘+ CUT’ prevents any leak from the bottle, 2-way of using allows baby to drink no matter sitting down (with the tube) or lying down (without the tube)
- New release colours, Grosmimi PPSU Premium Dark Series-Charcoal, White, Cream Beige
- Transformable: Some parts are transformable between Feeding Bottle & Spout Cup (Nipple teat OR Replacement Straw need to purchase separately)
- New release colors: Grosmimi PPSU Premium Dark Series-Charcoal, White, Cream Beige
- Variety of disinfecting methods: Hot Water Disinfection Safe, UV Light Disinfection Cabinet Safe, Microwave Safe.
- Super Easy to Clean: The wide-neck design makes the cup is so easy to be cleaned
- PPSU straw cup is suited for 6 Month +, BPA free.
- Backflow can be Prevented by the air valve.
- The softness and smoothness of the teat & straw protect baby’s teeth and gums.
- 360° free rotation with Grosmimi Cup Handle
- Dimension - 100*70*188 MM, Capacity - 10oz/300ml, Net Weight - 116g
RECOMMENDATIONS & WARNINGS:
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Never use straw teats as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do NOT leave in disinfectant for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- Before first use place a feeding teat in boiling water for 30 seconds. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Please wash before using.
- Please use a straw brush when washing the straw and teat.
- Avoid direct sunlight or fire.
- Please replace the silicone parts every 2-3 months for hygienic issues.
- Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Straws are not suitable for a child under 6 months.
- Please read the information on the leaflet enclosed before use.
From this Collection