Reimatec winter jacket, Kiiruna, Light turquoise
Reimatec kids' ski jacket. Extremely water- and windproof as well as breathable. Several pockets and lots of adjustable features. Fitted cut.
All the seams are sealed on this Reimatec children's ski jacket to make sure it's fully waterproof. The technical material is water- and windproof, yet breathable. With a smooth, partly recycled lining, the design is easy to put on and feels comfortable when teamed with warm mid-layers. It's equipped with an adjustable hem and cuffs for maximum protection.
The powder skirt keeps snow at bay and can be detached for city use. The detachable and adjustable hood is safe because it comes off easily if caught on something. It also has a neck-protecting wind flap and visor. The kids' winter jacket is finished with a ski pass pocket on the sleeve. It can be tumble-dried after washing, to be quickly ready for hitting the slopes again.
- Kids' winter jacket
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
- Adjustable hem, detachable snow lock at waist
- Goggle pocket
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 116 onward
- Water-repellent pocket zips
- Skipass pocket on sleeve with Reima branded water-repellent zip
- Waterproofness: Water column at least 10 000 mm
- Warmth: Temperatures ca. 0 to -20 °C
- Breathability: Breathability at least 7 000 g/m2/24 h
- Durability: Durability over 30 000 cycles Martindale
From this Collection