Reimatec winter jacket Perille in Pink coral
Easily recyclable Reimatec+ winter jacket with carefully crafted snowsport details. Waterproof and breathable.
A waterproof cold-weather Reima kids' jacket that’s ideal for exploring winter in the city, or taking to the ski fields.
Crafted from bluesign® approved fabric, the jacket features high-quality recycled insulation for superior warmth and comfort, while its BIONIC-FINISH® ECO technology makes it water and dirt repellent.
Its innovative monomaterial is 100% recyclable, leaving our planet cleaner and greener.
Finished with an adjustable hood, thumb hole cuffs, zipper pockets, a snow lock waist, and an additional front zipper for ventilation. The design of this insulated kids' winter jacket is ideal for physical activity including skiing, running, hiking, and playing.
- Juniors' jacket
- All seams sealed waterproof
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Jacket and pants connector in snow lock
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Easily recyclable
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and elastic inner cuffs with thumb holes
- Detachable snow lock at waist
- Zip pockets, skipass pocket on sleeve
- Inner chest pocket from size 116 onward
- Please register this product at MyReima.com to help extend its life
- Waterproofness: Water column at least 10 000 mm
- Warmth: Temperatures ca. 0 to -20 °C
Breathability: Breathability at least 7 000 g/m2/24 h
From this Collection