Reimatec winter pants Terrie in Cold Mint
Reimatec kids' ski trousers made from a durable, windproof and breathable material. Narrow fit. Created in lots of lovely colours.
These kids' ski trousers are made from a very durable, windproof and breathable material. The water and dirt-repellent finish makes them easy to take care of. All the seams have been sealed waterproof as well. The removable and adjustable suspenders make sure that the trousers stay in place while the adjustable waist guarantees a great fit. These trousers have a smooth polyester lining that feels comfortable over other warm layers and a zip fly that makes dressing easier. The hems come with durable reinforcements as well as snowlocks to ward off rain and snow. Small essentials can be stored in the cargo pocket. The stylish straight cut is slightly more fitted compared to some of our other unisex styles. These trousers are a fantastic choice for active adventurers who love to spend their days on the slopes.
- Juniors' winter pants
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable reinforcements on leg ends
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Slim cut
- Smooth polyester lining containing recycled fibers
- Adjustable waist
- Snowlocks at leg ends
- Zip pockets
- Adjustable and detachable elastic suspenders
- Waterproofness: Water column at least 10 000 mm
- Warmth: Temperatures ca. 0 to -20 °C
- Breathability: Breathability at least 7 000 g/m2/24 h