Youth Juniper Parka - Burdock Pink
Designed to fit longer in the body for more protection from cold and wind, our Juniper Parka offers premium warmth on the chilliest days. Fleece-lined pockets keep hands warm against biting winds. Reflective piping stands out when the sun goes down. Transform it into a travel-friendly backpack for adventures on-the-go.
- Gosling Graduate System: additional fabric in the sleeve allows for 1 ½"" extension to grow with your child
- Classic disc logo on left sleeve
- Added fabric on elbows for additional durability
- Placket over centre front zipper secured with snap closures
- Exterior Pockets: Two pockets with snap closures
- Interior Pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure on wearers right, 1 mesh drop-in pocket on wearers left
- 2-way centre front zipper
- Tricot lined chin guard
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs
- Exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets
Materials & Care
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Front loading washing machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting. Remove fur ruff before washing. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
From this Collection