Grosmimim Straw Nipple is made up of platinum silicone which is very hygienic and safe. The silicone is very soft to protect the teeth and gum of the baby. It can be used in a 2-way system; with the tube(allows to drink while sitting down), and without the tube (allows to drink while lying down).
- Straw teat is made up of platinum silicone which is very hygienic and safe, BPA free material.
- The smoothness of the straw protects baby’s teeth and gum
- It can be used in a 2-way system, baby can drink while sitting down with the tube, or drinking in a lying down position without the tube.
- Silicone straw nipple teat comes in 2 different stages, same cut but different intensity, Stage 1 suites from 6 month+, Stage 2 suites for 12 month+.
- “+”cut prevents any leaking, the straw can be cut into appropriate length according to the height of the cup during use.
RECOMMENDATIONS & WARNINGS:
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Never use straws as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Inspect before each use and pull the straw in all directions. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Do not leave in disinfectant for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the straw.
- Before first use place a straw in boiling water for 30 seconds. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Please use a straw brush when washing the straw.
- When washing, put a straw brush through the teat and wash gently by spinning the teat.(Do not put in and out excessively.)
- Avoid direct sunlight or fire.
- Please replace the silicone straw every 2-3 months for sanitation issues.
- Straws are not suitable for a child under 6 months.
- Please check the package instructions before using.